Pages

Background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rainbows! #3

I never did see a rainbow.
But instead of being all doom and gloom - I've had enough of that, honestly - I decided to, once again, make my own rainbow.
I'm positive that at this point, you're wishing the sky would start producing rainbows already, so I'd quit my cosmetic-rainbows?

Not a chance.
My cosmetic-rainbows shall always make an appearance on this blog, despite how many rainbows I see... Because they've kinda grown on me, yknow?

Plus, like I've said so many times before - rainbows are my love.

Here they are.




I made a seven-colour rainbow this time, as opposed to my pervious rainbow nails which simply had three colours. To be honest, I got lazy there.

1 comment:

  1. ey ive been kind of busy so I forgot to to tel you but a double rainbow apeared here yo know I tried to take a picture but it didnt show up on the camera:'(

    ReplyDelete