Pages

Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

True Blood + MIA

True Blood has been my latest addiction.
I love it, and it fuels my addiction for all things gory.
I never was a vampire fan, but after getting hooked to true blood, I think I may be forming a slight vamp fixation...
So to honor True Blood, I shall be creating true blood nails. Excited? You should be.
I can't do it this week, because I'm swamped. It's my last year so I got igcse's this year, and it's horrible. I don;t seem to have the time to do my nails!!
Hopefully, I shall do it during the weekend... SO look forward to that!!
I know I have a few posts I've promised and haven't done yet, and that I've been MIA for a while. I've just been super busy. I know that's a pathetic excuse considering the fact that I'm fifteen. I'll bet you're thinking, how busy can a fifteen year old be?
Trust me. You don't want to know.

So, i shall see you soon hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your nails and also I'm gonna hack into my mum's account and make her follow you she loves your writing but she didn't follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thank youu :) and yes, i shall do it soon!

    ReplyDelete