Pages

Background

Friday, June 8, 2012

Night out :)

Hello, my lovelies. 

Love this look I created, because I used my new MAC Stars 'n' Rockets eyeshadow (my favorite one so far) on the browbone. It's the lovely purple color you can see. It's amazing and shimmery and reflects so many different purples. It's going to be mentioned a LOT in future posts, I can sense it.

Hope you like!


If you want a video tutorial, don't hesitate to ask!

xoxo children,
kim

Please comment and like/share
Check out:
my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/user/kimhatesthis
my tumblr at: kimhatesthis.tumblr.com
my instagram at: quirky_kimmy
my facebook fanpage at: http://www.facebook.com/kimhatesthis

1 comment:

  1. yay tumblr and instgram!!!so happy I was waiting for you to get on tumble or at least tell your tumblr name or whatever it's called

    ReplyDelete