Pages

Background

Monday, September 24, 2012

My babies

Anyone who knows me, knows about my penchant for all things edgy.

I bought this pair of biker boots three years ago, and they were the trigger to said penchant. Those boots were loved for three good years. I'd planned on showin' em a lot more lovin'.... But I'd lost them four months ago. It was a terrible time of heartache and despair, as I tried to face the hurdles that life threw at me, without them.

And then, finally, today... They were found.

I was so happy I cried.

Yes. I genuinely cried.

In my defense, I have a lot of memories tied to these boots. They've stuck to me through thick and thin, and they are both a source of familiarity in the world of the unknown, and a token of luck in the many difficulties I face.








xoxo children,

kim

Please comment and like/share
Check out:
my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/user/kimhatesthis
my tumblr at: kimhatesthis.tumblr.com
my instagram at: quirky_kimmy
my facebook fanpage at: www.facebook.com/kimhatesthis
my beautylish account at: www.beautylish.com/profile/arvcq
or kik me at: quirky_kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment