Pages

Background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cute Blog Award!




I got another award! This time it's the 'Cute Blog Award'.
I'm glad to see that my effort to make my blog look nice paid off :)

I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who supports my blog. It really make me happy. This blog means so much to me, more than I thought it would when I first started off. Now, I can't imagine a life without blogging. So I can't thank you enough for giving me motivation to blog. :)

Cute Blog Award: Rules
  1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions. 
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet. 
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them. 

Blogger who awarded me with this award:



Thank you SO much :)

Award Questions~
1. What is your go-to makeup product?
Mascara. It just brighten up my face so much. I know some people who find it tedious to do their lashes so they do their normal makeup routine but don't wear mascara and im just like o.o whaaa?

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Blazers!

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream.

4. Favorite color?
Purple.

5. What is your middle name?
My dad's name, Roopesh.

6. What was the last song you listened to?
Fuck U Betta - Neon Hitch


Something you guys don't know about me yet:

I'm bisexual.

Blogs I am awarding this to: 



Thank you once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment