It was given to me by Colour by makeup, and I'm really, really grateful to her <3
You have to check out her blog! It's amazing and super creative!
Here are the rules if you get given the award:
- You must thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link on their blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send the award to 15 other people whose blog you like to read, and let them know about it.
- Whenever I wash my hands, I wash my nose too. I don't know why! I always have to touch up my nose because I wash off the makeup from it. I don't know why I do it, but I always do! I can't stop, either, I tried.
- I live right next to the sea, and it's so pretty. I love waking up early in the morning and watching the sea from my balcony with a hot cup of tea and my fluffy Golden Retriever sitting by my feet.
- I don't want to ever leave my school, DSB. Sometimes I try and make time go by reaaally slowly, because I know I will be leaving in half a year, and it makes me really sad. It feels like home, and I don't want to leave.
- I can't do anything if I don't have my iphone with me. I'm handicapped without it. I do EVERYTHING on it. Without it I am...lost.
- I love cherries. My dad always gets me these really good, but expensive, ones. They taste so good, I absolutely love them<3
- I don't know how to make tea, although I drink it every day.
- I feel very, very insecure if I leave the house without makeup on. Lately, I've been doing that very often because I'm studying so much that I don't have time to bother about my appearance. But it makes me feel really, really horrible, and I avoid looking in mirrors or taking pictures. I can't wait to be done with all this exam stress, and be able to go back to my daily routine of making me look pretty.