Pages

Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Procrastinating my life away?

Failure of a day.
Today, I woke up at noon. Something I never do, because I think sleeping away at least four hours of your life in the morning, when you could be doing something productive, is a waste. When you could just do that sleeping at night instead of staring into space and letting thoughts eat at your brain. But I guess that's hypocritical of me to say, because that's exactly what I do. Oh well.
Instead of getting down to studying because I woke up so late, which would have been ideal for me to do considering the limited amount of hours I had left for this day to end, I procrastinated. I spent over an hour  eating breakfast, tearing away bits of bread and staring at them like bread was the most interesting thing on the planet.
After that, I attempted studying. Didn't concentrate much, though. Next thing I new, the whole day had passed by and I'd barely got anything done.
Waste of a day, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment