Pages

Background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy To The Point Of Bursting

Okay, I lied.
I am posting again today, but technically it was a half-truth. I just received some life-changing good news that jerked me out of hazy sleep-walk I'd been in the whole day.
Unfortunately, I cannot reveal the news yet. It's pretty awesome, though. It's been a hopeful dream for a long time now, and I just found out it IS going to be happening.
I'm so ecstatic, I can literally feel it flow through my veins and make my toes tingle.

Do you know what happens when you learn that something you've always secretly wished for, just appears suddenly out of blue? I'll tell you what happens.
You burst into these massive waves of happiness that makes you wonder why you were ever sad.
I honestly haven't been this happy in five months. It's shocking, really.
It's okay, though. It's okay, because for once I feel like everything is falling into place, and I can almost feel the broke pieces of me slowly melding into into each other to be whole again.

Don't worry; you shall know what it is. I won't keep you in suspense for long.
I mean this for everyone. No one shall know what it is now. No one.

1 comment: