Pages

Background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Platformed Pumps - Yes or No?

All right, so, being a complete shoe addict, I recently bought a nude pair of patent platformed pumps. Are they amazing? Yes. Are they my first platforms? Yes. I usually just buy heels without platforms.
I never saw the appeal in platforms. They always seemed kind of over-the-top to me. I just honestly couldn't understand the hype over platforms.
But, I was in Brussels, and I came across this beautiful pair of nude platform pumps, and I knew I had to splurge. Besides, I've wanted a nude pair for ages.
So I did.
Now, I suddenly understand what the hype is all about.
Platforms are my new love.
They look amazing, and somehow are not uncomfortable at all. The first time I wore them was to the movies, and they were super comfortable.


The great part about them, is that although they ARE very platformed, it's kind of hidden inside the shoe, so it gives them the illusion of only being slightly platformed.
They're from eram, a store I have never heard of. but looked okay, I guess. They were 49.99 euros, which isn't too expensive for a pair of pumps.
So, the next time you're in Brussels, pop over to eram and splurge on this pair.

1 comment: