Pages

Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weeyerd.

You know what's a much awesome way of saying weird? Weeyerd. Because it's weird. Which makes it awesome.
Weeyerd is, therefore, a cool version of weird.
I am Weeyerd.
Are you Weeyerd?
Of course you are. You're reading this blog, aren't you?

Do you know what I did this whole day? I watched the match. But now I needed a cricket break, so I'm in my room, blogging away.
I was blue today.
And I mean it. I was BLUE.
The whole shebang.
Blue nails, blue stockings, blue bag, blue shirt, blue eye shadow, blue eyeliner, blue ballet flats.
It was awesome.

In case you're wondering why I was all blue, no, it was not because I want to be the latest addition of the Blue Man Group.
No, it was because of....drumroll... BLEED BLUE!
In case you don't know what that is - you suck - blue is the colour of the indian cricket team's jersey, and bleed blue is this initiative that portrays blue as not only a colour but hope for billion of Indian cricket fans and... you get the gist. Got that off a website. I didn't really know how to define Bleed Blue, so I googled it. Shameful, I know.
Today is the match of EPIC PROPORTIONS.
India vs Pakistan, World Cup :D
Right now, Pakistan is batting, 77-4.
India is getting screwed.
But we SHALL win. Somehow. Anyhow. We. Will. Win.

I'm still all blue, and I shall stay blue until the end of the match.
Oh, and cricket is very Weeyerd.

Until then... BLEED BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment