Pages

Background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anger.

I have no emotions at this moment.
Well, one emotion.
I'm very, very angry. I'm so angry, I want to break things. I don't know why I'm angry. I just am.

I hate anger. It's horrible.
I especially hate my anger.
My anger is a unique kind of anger.
When I blow up, I....blow up. I scream at people, and I break things, and then I end up sobbing. The good thing? This only happens once in about three-four months.
The bad thing? This has happened thrice in the past week.

I don't know why I'm so angry, or what I'm angry at.
I just know that I'm so frustrated. I can feel the frustration in me and it's bubbling up to the point of insanity. I'm so frustrated with everything. And everyone.

And I have bloody friends that are telling me that I'm not the only one with problems. I KNOW that. I also know that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. i just can't help it.
How do you just...believe someone? When you have absolutely no reason to?

Oh, I hate....I don't know what I hate. I just hate something.

Why can't I, for ONCE, be HAPPY?
Why can't I just be bloody happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment