Pages

Background

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Harley Quinn Cosplay

I love Harley Quinn. At first, I used to find her annoying, but as I discovered her character further, she's grown on me.

(Also, her undying love for Joker reminds me of what I have with someone. *ahem ahem*)

What I love the most about her is her costume. It's not designed to be very sexy, and that what i like about it the most. It shows how she's badass even without the 'sex appeal' that most female villains have and use as a weapon.

I wish I own her costume so I could do a full-out cosplay, but unfortunately I don't, so instead I used my warpaint skillz to recreate her face.

Hope you like! :-)



xoxo children,
kim

Please comment and like/share
Check out:
my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/user/kimhatesthis
my tumblr at: kimhatesthis.tumblr.com
my instagram at: quirky_kimmy
my facebook fanpage at: www.facebook.com/kimhatesthis
my beautylish account at: www.beautylish.com/profile/arvcq
or kik me at: quirky_kimmy

1 comment:

  1. I love Harley Quinn. At first, I used to find her annoying, but as I discovered her character further, she's grown on me. (Also, her undying love for ... harleyquinncosplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete