Pages

Background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Neon Pink and Lime Green Cheetah Print Nailart

I want you all to tell me honestly - how many of you thought I would quit my nail art once IB started?

Let me tell you a little secret: I did. I was positive that i wouldn't have time to doll up my nails.

However, I saw this ring finger nail art trend on beautylish (you can check out my account here) and thought, Wow! This is perfect! So here is what i will be doing from now on - ring finger nail art. This way, I will have pretty nails without spending too much precious time on it. 

What I've done today is a neon pink and lime green (my two favorite colors, yummy) cheetah print on my ringer finger (on both hands).

Hope you like!








































Yes, I am aware that my nails are frightfully short right now. I broke a nail yesterday. It was a very sad affair, and, as per ritual, I bid my talons a tearful goodbye. 
Optimistic Kim says that they'll grow back in a month so it isn't the end of the world, but pessimistic Kim can't help but wonder how she wil get through that month without her faithful buddies.
...Optimistic Kim wins because she's nice and I like her.


 xoxo children,

kim

Please comment and like/share
Check out:
my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/user/kimhatesthis
my tumblr at: kimhatesthis.tumblr.com
my instagram at: quirky_kimmy
my facebook fanpage at: www.facebook.com/kimhatesthis
my beautylish account at: www.beautylish.com/profile/arvcq
or kik me at: quirky_kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment